This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Strategy and Business Development Intern
We are on a mission to define what data collaboration means in a privacy-first world. Our SaaS platform enables, for the first time, secure and private collaboration on data so sensitive that it would have been inaccessible to anyone outside of the organization.
Decentriq data clean rooms are already used today to analyze sensitive data such as patient data, banking customer data, and biometric data across large enterprises in major industries. We just raised our Series A from prominent Silicon Valley investors to boost our growth and are looking for an exceptional Strategy & Business Development intern to help us navigate the increasing complexity of our business.
Will you be part of our mission? Would you be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm, and supportive colleagues? If so, we'd love to take you onboard.
The Decentriq Business Development team is anchored around 2 pillars today: Healthcare and Media & Advertising. The role will consist of
- Perform market research for new markets in which Decentriq is gaining traction, whether from a geographic or industry perspective
- Engage in prospective client interactions to scope out use-cases for Decentriq data clean rooms
- Support existing and new “special” customer engagements, special indicating customers that evolve outside of our current 2 industries of focus
- Evaluate and qualify new customer inbound requests
- Loves winning new business and engaging with people
- Highly curious and motivated to discover and research various industries and markets
- Genuine passion for data, technology, and privacy
- Prior experience in consulting or SaaS company
- Pursuing a master degree in STEM or Business/Finance
- Fluent in English and German
- Work on a solution that is redefining the possibilities of data collaboration on a global scale.
- Unique opportunity to join a fast growing team in a transversal role
- Being able to create, shape, and benefit from a young company
- An amazing and fun team distributed across Europe
- A lot of opportunities for self-development
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to stay permanently if the internship goes well
No need for a formal motivational letter, just send your CV along with a few bullet points about why you're excited to work with us (we will not review applications without additional motivation points). We look forward to your application!
Required degree level
Years of experience